Hartmann Atrauman® Silicone 7.5 x 10cm
Maximum protection for sensitive structures - even with demanding negative pressure wound therapy
Atrauman ® Silicone is a wound contact layer consisting of a polyethylene terephthalate (PET) mesh as a carrier material, which is coated on both sides with silicone gel (based on polydimethylsiloxane). This wound contact layer is used for atraumatic wound treatment and is thin, soft, can be cut to size and can be draped. The open network structure makes it permeable to exudate. Silicone wound contact layer for atraumatic wound treatment and to protect organs and other sensitive structures during negative pressure wound therapy.
It adheres gently and securely to dry, but not damp surfaces. This prevents it from sticking to the wound
- coated on both sides
- thin, soft, cuttable and drapeable
- permeable to exudate
- Adheres gently and securely to dry, but not to damp surfaces
- no sticking
- sterile, individually sealed
1 folding box of 10 pieces // 1 box of 4 folding boxes // 1 pallet of 360 boxes
Standard delivery (2-3 working days)
Orders up to €36.99 (incl. VAT) - €4.95 (incl. VAT)
Orders from €36.99 (including VAT) - free of charge
- We ship throughout Europe with DHL , for express deliveries we use UPS.
- Orders placed before 1 p.m. usually leave our warehouse on the same day.
- Throughout Germany: Deliveries usually reach their destination within one working day .
- In some cases delivery takes place on Saturdays.
- Shipments across Europe take around 2-5 working days.
- Collection from our logistics center is also possible . Please let us know if you would like to collect the item.
Others also bought...
1-2 days delivery time
100% quality of all products
Direct contact person