Hartmann Zetuvit® absorbent compress various sizes, sterile
Sterile absorbent compress for single use in the medical sector
Zetuvit sterile is a single-use absorbent compress made from smooth-fiber cellulose flakes. Its back has a hydrophobic fleece layer that is water-repellent and breathable, and it is covered by a layer of cellulose to distribute secretions. The entire product is surrounded by a non-sticky, hydrophilic fleece. The side facing away from the wound is marked by a blue stripe.
- The side facing away from the wound is marked in blue
- Material: smooth fiber pulp flakes
- water-repellent and breathable
- Back: hydrophobic fleece layer
- sterile & individually packed
- 10x10cm or 10x20cm
Zetuivt® sterile is an absorbent compress for wound covering that ensures mechanical protection (padding). For the treatment of acute and chronic exuding wounds. Can be used as a mechanical barrier that absorbs body fluids (e.g. exudate, blood, pus).
Please see the data sheets for further information.
Standard delivery (2-3 working days)
Orders up to €36.99 (incl. VAT) - €4.95 (incl. VAT)
Orders from €36.99 (including VAT) - free of charge
- We ship throughout Europe with DHL , for express deliveries we use UPS.
- Orders placed before 1 p.m. usually leave our warehouse on the same day.
- Throughout Germany: Deliveries usually reach their destination within one working day .
- In some cases delivery takes place on Saturdays.
- Shipments across Europe take around 2-5 working days.
- Collection from our logistics center is also possible . Please let us know if you would like to collect the item.
Others also bought...
1-2 days delivery time
100% quality of all products
Direct contact person