Meditrade Medizid® Rapid+ disinfectant wipes
Disinfectant wipes for rapid disinfection of medical devices
Type of preparation
Medizid® Rapid+ is a ready-to-use, alcohol-based wipe disinfectant with a comprehensive range of effects for disinfecting alcohol-resistant surfaces in medical facilities. Ideal for quick disinfection between treatments and procedures, especially when short, practical exposure times are required.
- Aldehyde free
- Bactericidal, yeasticidal, mycobactericidal, fungicidal, virucidal
- MRSA effective
- VAH listed
- Medical device class IIa
- particularly short exposure time
- PZN: 16015274
1 bucket = 70 cloths 26 x 29 cm
1 refill roll bucket = 70 cloths 26 x 29 cm
1 can = 150 wipes 15 x 18 cm
1 refill pack can = 150 wipes 15 x 18 cm
scope of application
- Ready-to-use, alcohol-based wipe disinfectant
- Comprehensive range of effects for disinfecting alcohol-resistant surfaces in medical facilities.
- Ideal for quick disinfection between treatments and procedures, especially when short, practical exposure times
Use disinfectant carefully. Always read label and product information before use.
Please see the data sheets for further information.
Medical product - For information on risks and side effects, read the package leaflet and ask your doctor or pharmacist.
For professional use only.
Diese Tücher sind wirklich zu empfehlen!
Standard delivery (2-3 working days)
Orders up to €36.99 (incl. VAT) - €4.95 (incl. VAT)
Orders from €36.99 (including VAT) - free of charge
- We ship throughout Europe with DHL , for express deliveries we use UPS.
- Orders placed before 1 p.m. usually leave our warehouse on the same day.
- Throughout Germany: Deliveries usually reach their destination within one working day .
- In some cases delivery takes place on Saturdays.
- Shipments across Europe take around 2-5 working days.
- Collection from our logistics center is also possible . Please let us know if you would like to collect the item.
Others also bought...
1-2 days delivery time
100% quality of all products
Direct contact person