Schülke gigasept® instru FF instrument disinfectant
Instrument disinfection for manual disinfection of instruments
- free of formaldehyde and GDA
- comprehensive microbiological spectrum of effects
- excellent material compatibility
- 7 days service life
- available in 2 liters or 5 liters
Due to its excellent cleaning performance - especially in the ultrasonic bath - and its comprehensive microbiological effectiveness, the Schülke disinfectant gigasept® Instru AF, aldehyde-free, offers all the important product properties for instrument reprocessing in clinics and practices.
Always read the label and product information before use.
Check material compatibility! Only on metals, rubber, glass, porcelain, plastics
Interactions: Do not mix with cleaning or disinfecting agents that are not approved for mixing with gigasept® FF (new). If gigasept® FF (new) comes into contact with application solutions containing amine, precipitation and irreversible discoloration can occur, for example if cleaning agents containing amine are used in the pre-cleaning and insufficient rinsing is carried out. Our customer service will be happy to advise you on compatible process chemicals.
Do not store above 25°C for a long time. Do not use the product after the expiry date has expired.
Standard delivery (2-3 working days)
Orders up to €36.99 (incl. VAT) - €4.95 (incl. VAT)
Orders from €36.99 (including VAT) - free of charge
- We ship throughout Europe with DHL , for express deliveries we use UPS.
- Orders placed before 1 p.m. usually leave our warehouse on the same day.
- Throughout Germany: Deliveries usually reach their destination within one working day .
- In some cases delivery takes place on Saturdays.
- Shipments across Europe take around 2-5 working days.
- Collection from our logistics center is also possible . Please let us know if you would like to collect the item.
Others also bought...
1-2 days delivery time
100% quality of all products
Direct contact person