Beurer pulse oximeter PO 80 with XL color display
The PO 80 pulse oximeter measures your arterial oxygen saturation and heart rate
The pulse oximeter is your companion for regularly determining your arterial oxygen saturation and heart rate. It is also applicable to sports at high altitudes.
- Measurement of arterial oxygen saturation (SpO2) as a possible vital sign in acute illnesses
- For checking and regularly monitoring oxygen saturation
- Clinically validated accuracy for home use
- Respiratory diseases such as asthma, COPD, Covid-19, Long Covid and other lung diseases can lead to a drop in oxygen saturation
- Measurement of heart rate (pulse)
- Li-ion battery, rechargeable via USB
- USB cable for transferring the measured values to your PC
- Particularly suitable for people with: heart failure, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease, bronchial asthma
- Also applicable for sports at high altitudes
- XL color display with 4 viewing perspectives
- Adjustable display brightness
- Graphical pulse display
- Switchable pulse tone
- Small and light - for at home and on the go
- Alarm function - limit values can be set individually
- Recording up to 24 hours
- PC software for detailed display
- Automatic switch-off
- Battery level indicator
- Includes strap, belt bag, USB cable, USB charger and software
- Metal storage box
- Medical device
Standard delivery (2-3 working days)
Orders up to €36.99 (incl. VAT) - €4.95 (incl. VAT)
Orders from €36.99 (including VAT) - free of charge
- We ship throughout Europe with DHL , for express deliveries we use UPS.
- Orders placed before 1 p.m. usually leave our warehouse on the same day.
- Throughout Germany: Deliveries usually reach their destination within one working day .
- In some cases delivery takes place on Saturdays.
- Shipments across Europe take around 2-5 working days.
- Collection from our logistics center is also possible . Please let us know if you would like to collect the item.
Others also bought...
1-2 days delivery time
100% quality of all products
Direct contact person