Peha-soft® nitrile white disposable gloves, powder-free 200 pieces.
The latex-free, velvety soft examination and protective glove made of synthetic nitrile rubber
- latex free
- made of soft synthetic nitrile rubber
- Can be worn left and right
- excellent fit and excellent tactile sensitivity
- particularly tear-resistant and safe
- highly elastic
- textured finger area for optimal grip
- with internal coating
- Medical product according to EN 455
- Protective equipment according to EN 374, Cat. III
- available in sizes S-XL
- 200 gloves per pack
Gr. SL: 1 folding box of 200 pieces // 1 box of 10 folding boxes // 1 pallet of 63 boxes
Gr. XL: 1 folding box of 180 pieces // 1 box of 10 folding boxes // 1 pallet of 63 boxes
As a durable medical glove for single use in all areas where personnel are at risk from contamination. Particularly suitable for people who are hypersensitive to glove powder or with allergies to latex proteins (Type I allergy). Medical product according to EN 455 and personal protective equipment according to EN 374, Cat. III, for use in the laboratory and when handling chemicals and disinfectants. Approved for food contact.
For more information, please refer to the Material Safety Data Sheet.
Standard delivery (2-3 working days)
Orders up to €36.99 (incl. VAT) - €4.95 (incl. VAT)
Orders from €36.99 (including VAT) - free of charge
- We ship throughout Europe with DHL , for express deliveries we use UPS.
- Orders placed before 1 p.m. usually leave our warehouse on the same day.
- Throughout Germany: Deliveries usually reach their destination within one working day .
- In some cases delivery takes place on Saturdays.
- Shipments across Europe take around 2-5 working days.
- Collection from our logistics center is also possible . Please let us know if you would like to collect the item.
Others also bought...
1-2 days delivery time
100% quality of all products
Direct contact person